|What we do
|How does Arizona Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also use web-browsing “cookies” for security and privacy purposes.
|How does Arizona Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus and affiliates. We also collect your personal information from other companies.
- Open an account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- Western States Financial Group, LLC; and/or Members’ Auto Center
- Arizona Federal Insurance Solutions, LLC; The Arizona Group, and/or Members’ Insurance Center
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Arizona Federal Credit Union does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Insurance Companies
|Other important information