Holiday Closure: All Arizona Federal branches will be closed on Saturday, January 18th & Monday, January 20th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
You’ve already worked hard for your paycheck. You shouldn’t have to work any harder getting it deposited into your account.
Here’s why you’ll love Direct Deposit:
- Your money is automatically deposited to your account every payday.
- You’ll save a trip to the branch or ATM.
- It’s safer and more secure than a paper check.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to your online account
- Click on the “Additional Services” tab
- Go to the “Direct Deposit Form” to print off your personalized form.
Just give this completed form to your employer and ask them to set up direct deposit for you today!
Arizona Federal’s Routing Number: 322172797
Social Security & Benefits Checks
Direct Deposit is the best way to receive Social Security and other federal benefits – in fact, in many cases, direct deposit is required.
Visit www.GoDIrect.gov or call 1-800-333-1795 for more information.