With IDProtect™ from Arizona Federal you'll have access to an identity theft protection service that offers credit monitoring, fraud reimbursement and comprehensive identity theft resources for you and your family.1
It's included with your membership at no additional cost!
When you enroll in IDProtect, you're protection goes beyond your accounts at Arizona Federal. You'll receive:
- 3-in-1 credit file monitoring, including a 3-in-1 credit report, comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts for key changes on your credit report.
- Free access to your credit score every 90 days.
- Coverage for you, your family and joint account holders.1
- Comprehensive identity theft resolution services with access to a dedicated fraud specialist who will work with you until your case is resolved.
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage2 for expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit.
- Log in to your online account to obtain the registration code. Look under the "Member Benefits" tab.
- Visit www.IDProtectMe247.com.
- Enter the registration code at the "Access Code" prompt.
- Complete the registration fields.
- Visit www.idprotectme247.com
- Select Member Login to sign in
If you have questions, visit one of our branch locations or call (602) 683-1000. A member services consultant will walk you through the process.
1 Family includes spouse, dependents up to age 25, and parents living in the same household.
2 Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance coverage is provided by Arizona Federal Credit Union to personal checking account owners at no additional cost. You may request a copy of the Certificate of Coverage by calling (602) 683-1000.
Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.