Coronavirus Update: Branch services limited to drive-thru, ATM and appointment only. Learn more.
As a local not-for-profit financial institution, we work to better the lives of our members and employees: real people from all walks of life.
BEST. JOB. EVER.
What if one opportunity could change your life?
What makes us a Best Place to Work?
- No cost employee medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with 3% company contribution
- Required 2% minimum contribution after 90 days of employment
- 8 reserve sick days annually
- 17 days of paid time off in the first year and 10.5 paid holidays
- Up to $5,000 annual tuition/certification assistance
- $10,000 in company-paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage
- We take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Organizational focus on the employee experience
- Employee Resource Groups that celebrate and highlight our diversity
- HEAT (Hispanic)
- PRIDE (LGBTQ+)
- #WOW (Women of the Workplace)
- YoPros (Young Professionals)
- Ujima (Black/African)
- Employee recognition program that recognizes the best of us
- Wellness program
- Tons of employee engagement initiatives like spirit weeks, contests, and more!
- Birthday and anniversary recognition
- Annual employee recognition events
Our Community Impact
In 2019 our employees:
- Built a float and walked in the 2019 Phoenix Pride Parade to celebrate diversity and show support for our local LGBTQ+ community
- Participated in Hands on Greater Phoenix’ Serv-a-thon by facilitating school fair activities for children while their parents attended a school health fair
- Supported our local kittens by making toys and blankets through the Arizona Humane Society
- Donated professional clothing for the benefit of Year Up and Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Donated 412 food bags to Wilson Community School students and their families
- Packed over 49 thousand food bags at Feed My Starving Children to be delivered to hungry kids in Thailand
- Assembled HIV test kits with Aunt Rita’s Foundation
- Employees and members raised over $10,000 to purchase holiday gifts, school uniforms, hygiene items and other needed items for the children at Wilson Community School
- Donated 56 pints of blood to the United Blood Services to help up to 129 patients
- Put together over 2,500 emergency food packages at St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Raised funds and participated in the City of Phoenix’s Paint Phoenix Purple campaign to help raise awareness and stop domestic violence
- And so much more!
Explore a career with us!
It is Arizona Federal's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic testing, national origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran. Arizona Federal complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Arizona Federal has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Arizona Federal complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. Arizona Federal also provides reasonable accommodation for such individuals in accordance with these laws.