As a local not-for-profit financial institution, we work to better the lives of our members and employees: real people from all walks of life.
BEST. JOB. EVER.
What if one opportunity could change your life?
What makes us a Best Place to Work?
- No cost employee medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with 3% company contribution
- Required 2% minimum contribution after 90 days of employment
- 8 reserve sick days annually
- 17 days of paid time off in the first year and 11 paid holidays
- Up to $5,000 annual tuition/certification assistance
- $10,000 in company-paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage
- We take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Organizational focus on the employee experience
- Employee Resource Groups that celebrate and highlight our diversity
- HEAT (Hispanic)
- PRIDE (LGBTQ+)
- #WOW (Women of the Workplace)
- YoPros (Young Professionals)
- Employee recognition program that recognizes the best of us
- Wellness program
- Quarterly teambuilding events
- Birthday and anniversary recognition
- Annual employee recognition events
Our Community Impact
In 2018 our employees:
- Walked in the 2018 Phoenix Pride Parade to celebrate diversity and show support for our local LGBTQ+ community
- Donated over 3,500 pounds of food to St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance, which provided over 3,000 meals to those in need in our community
- Employees and members raised over $8,000 to purchase holiday gifts, school uniforms, hygiene items and other needed items for the children at Wilson Community School
- Partnered with Keep Nature Wild to clean up the Salt River
- Volunteered with Be A Leader Foundation to assist high schoolers in filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Put together over 1,200 emergency food packages at St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Packed 349 food bags at Feed My Starving Children to be delivered to hungry kids in the Philippines
- Raised money and walked in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk
- Donated blood to the United Blood Services
- And so much more!
Explore a career with us!
It is Arizona Federal's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic testing, national origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran. Arizona Federal complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Arizona Federal has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Arizona Federal complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. Arizona Federal also provides reasonable accommodation for such individuals in accordance with these laws.