You may be able to skip your loan or credit card payment one time every 12 months. Choose the month that works best for you!
Here's how to check if your loan is eligible:
Log in to your online account or the mobile app.
To see if you’re eligible:
Online Banking – click on "Additional Services" and then select "Skip A Payment"
Mobile App – click "Skip A Payment" under the menu (Android) or "More" (Apple) link
If you’re eligible, complete the form to process your request.
Keep in mind:
- Most closed-end loans (vehicle loans, personal loans) are eligible for the program.
- Interest continues to accrue during the skipped payment.
- Skipping a payment may extend the term of your loan.
- Not all loans and members will qualify.
- Eligible loans are typically limited to one skipped payment every 12 months.