|Account Type||Small Business Checking||Business Platinum Checking||Business Analysis Checking||IOLTA|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$1,500||$500||$100|
(if balance drops below $1,500 on any day)
|Dividends||N/A||See current rates.||N/A||See current rates.|
|Transaction Fees||$0.40 per item for each transaction in excess of 50 per month||N/A||$0.15 each debit transaction
$0.35 for each deposit
$0.06 each deposited item
Call (602) 683-1000 or stop by one of our branch locations when you’re ready to open a Business Checking Account.
Explore Business Checking Accounts
Have questions? Our Business Banking Officers can help you determine the right account for your needs.
- Ideal for growing or small businesses with limited checking needs
- Perfect for mid-sized businesses with moderate checking activity and larger balances
- This account earns dividends, so you can maximize excess balances
- For business customers with multiple accounts and/or moderate-to-heavy checking account activity
- Multiple Business Analysis Checking Accounts can be placed into a Group Analysis that will summarize information across all business accounts
- Each month, we compare the cost of servicing your account (Analyzed Charges) with the Earnings Credit of your collected dollars on deposit. The Earnings Credit is calculated by multiplying your average collected balance (minus the 10% Federal Reserve requirement) by the earnings credit rate for the period. The Earnings Credit is used to offset the Analyzed Charges for the month. Unlike dividend, Earnings Credit does not accumulate from month to month. It does reduce your service charges for the current month.