We're acting in accordance with health guidelines to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus.
Branch Closures - Business & Home Loan Centers
Due to recent stay-at-home orders enacted by state authorities, two of our four Business & Home Loan Centers will be closed until further notice.
These locations are in large office parks with limited public access:
- Pinnacle Peak – 22601 N. 19th Avenue, Ste 120, Phoenix
- Tempe Broadway – 2141 E. Broadway Road, Ste 111
Our two other Business & Home Loans Center remain open to serve you:
- Phoenix Biltmore – 2200 E. Camelback Road, Ste. 108
- Scottsdale Airpark – 14287 N. 87th Street, Ste. 123
Based on the latest CDC recommendations, a cloth or fabric face covering is required when visiting a branch. We ask that you only visit if you absolutely must. We recommend calling ahead to see if we can assist you by phone.
Here are some ways you can help if you do need to visit a branch:
- Wear a cloth or fabric face covering – our employees are wearing face coverings to protect you, so we require that you do the same for us.
- Practice social distancing – we’ve replaced handshakes with smiles and other friendly greetings, and we’re serving at a safe distance as best we can.
- Please be patient – our precautions may slow our service down a bit.
- Consider other options – most transactions can be completed online or through our mobile app (Android or iPhone). For deposits and cash withdrawals, visit a MoneyPass® ATM.
If you need your password reset or assistance using any of our online services, please contact your personal banker or local branch.
Frequently Asked Questions - Business & Home Loan Centers
Our Phoenix Biltmore and Scottsdale Airpark Business & Home Loan Centers remain open to serve members. Please note, our Pinnacle Peak location and Tempe Broadway branch are closed until further notice.
Before visiting any location, we recommend calling ahead to see if we can assist you by phone. To minimize face-to-face interactions, we encourage all members to utilize online banking, the mobile app and our ATM network for most transactions.
Our employees are wearing face coverings to protect you, so we ask that you do the same for us. Based on the latest CDC recommendations, a cloth or fabric face covering is required for all branch lobby visits. Please come prepared or you will be asked to return at a later time.
If you need help managing your existing Arizona Federal loans or accounts, please contact us at the following phone numbers:
- Residential/Mortgage Loans: (602) 683-1412
- Commercial Loans: (602) 683-1729
During uncertain times, your first instinct might be to withdraw all the money from your accounts. But in reality, your money is safer in your account than in your pocket or tucked under your mattress.
You can rest easy knowing your deposits are federally insured up to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. To learn more about your coverage, visit the National Credit Union Administration’s website.
In addition, Arizona Federal remains very well capitalized and is in a strong financial position to weather this storm. We remain committed to playing our part in helping to limit the spread of the coronavirus and assisting our members who may be impacted by the pandemic.