Get to Know Compass Member Survey Platform
What is Compass?
Compass is Arizona Federal's member survey platform that we use to collect feedback from our members. It's delivered through a market-leading technology partner Medallia, which provides customer experience tracking data to many of the country’s leading consumer brands and service companies.
Medallia’s software delivers a survey that is standardized across more than 150 credit unions throughout the United States. Medallia provides us benchmarks of our performance versus those other credit unions that are close in size to Arizona Federal.
What to expect from Compass …
- All new members will receive a survey within a few days of opening an account.
- If you're already a member, you may receive a survey when you open an additional account, a credit card or loan.
- You may also receive a survey based on transactions you've conducted with us over the phone, at a branch, or through online banking or the mobile app.
- You will not be surveyed more than once every 90 days.
- Based on your feedback, we may call or email you to learn more or to provide you with information to improve your experience with Arizona Federal.
Here are some things we've already learned and implemented:
Even before we launched Compass, we’ve been collecting feedback from our members – but through less tech-savvy methods. Here are just a few of the major improvements we’ve made in the past 15 months:
- Introduced new business lending services through our acquisition of Pinnacle Bank
- Introduced new mortgage products to provide expanded home loan options
- Launched a new online account opening application for deposit accounts
- Eliminated monthly membership dues
- Increased dividend rates on savings and checking products
- Reduced fees on several business products
- Removed hard credit pulls for new savings and checking account openings
- Introduced a new branch appointment tool with text capabilities
Compass will make the feedback process easier and allow us to respond more quickly when we identify member service trends.
Your feedback is important to us. When you receive a survey, we hope you'll take a minute to respond and let us know when we've done well or when we could have done a better job serving you.
Check back soon for more updates from us and how we're turning your feedback into meaningful action.