Convenient account access is never more than a few taps away with our easy-to-use mobile banking apps.
- Check your balances and transaction history
- Deposit checks with your smartphone camera1. Ready to sign up for mobile deposit? Check out this tutorial.
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills on the spot
- Load cash-back offers to your debit card with Purchase Rewards
- Pay people by text or email with Popmoney®
- Apply for a loan on the go
- Get a quick snapshot of account balances and transactions
- Locate the nearest branch or ATM
Download our free, secure mobile app on your Apple® or Android™ device for quick access to your accounts right at your fingertips.
1Some conditions and restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
Take control of your finances with CardPower – the remote control for your Arizona Federal debit and credit cards.
- Turn your cards on or off
- Limit where your card can be used
- Block certain transactions and merchants
- Set spending limits on transactions
Download the app today – available for both Apple and Android smartphones.
Not a fan of mobile apps? Use any web-enabled phone to access your accounts using your mobile web browser. You'll have access to online banking essentials, but optimized to look better on your mobile device. Visit azfcu.org to access mobile web banking.
With text banking you can check account balances, view recent transactions, transfer funds and receive alerts when your balance is low. Register for text banking today by clicking the "Additional Services" tab inside CU Online!