Coronavirus Update: Branch services limited to drive-thru, ATM and appointment only. Learn more.
With an Individual Retirement Account from Arizona Federal, you can prepare for retirement and enjoy special tax advantages.
To open an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), stop by one of our branch locations or call (602) 683-1000.
Current members can request an account by logging in to their online account and clicking Additional Services > Secure Forms.
Explore Individual Retirement Accounts
Take control of your retirement savings with a Traditional or Roth IRA Certificate
- Open with as little as $1,000
- Choose terms from 12, 18 or 60 months
- Enjoy special tax advantages for those who qualify (consult your tax advisor)
- Roll over funds from other qualified programs
- Your funds are federally insured up to at least $250,000
1 Annual Percentage Yield.