Arizona Federal offers a variety of accounts to help you reach your financial goals.
From checking accounts for everyday spending to savings, certificates and IRAs to meet your long-term goals.
Checking Plus Account
- No monthly service fee with 10+ qualifying transactions per month1
- No required minimum balance
- Exclusive Visa® debit card designs – Arizona Humane Society, Phoenix Rising FC & 100 Club of Arizona
- Cash back debit card offers
- 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs
- Qualifies you for annual Plus Payouts
Saving and Investing Accounts
- Traditional Savings
- Money Market
- Share Certificates
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Holiday Club Savings
- Youth Accounts
Current Arizona Federal members can add these accounts or learn more by visiting any branch location or calling (602) 683-1000. (Youth Accounts must be opened in branch.)
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
However you choose to bank, you can access your accounts when it's convenient for you! Visit one of our 12 branch locations, log in to your online account, or use the mobile app for 24/7 convenience.
Traveling outside of the Phoenix Area? You'll have access through nationwide CO-OP shared branching at participating credit unions plus more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.