COVID-19 Member Resources
Small Business Resources
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Other SBA resources related to COVID-19
- Maricopa County Small Business/Nonprofit Relief Grants
- Additional Local, State & Federal Resources for Small Business Owners
Scams & Alerts
Other Actions We're Taking
The following measures are in place at all branch locations:
- We're limiting the number of members in our branches at one time to maintain social distancing.
- Employees and members are required to wear a cloth or fabric face covering when interacting with each other.
- In addition to regular daily cleaning, common spaces like desks and counters, and equipment such as ATMs and drive-thru deposit tubes will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- All employees have been asked to wash hands frequently and to use hand sanitizer, especially at stations where cash is used.
- Employees who are ill will be asked to stay at home.
- We're practicing social distancing, trading handshakes for head nods or other friendly gestures for the time being.
Additional precautions we've put in place:
- Allowing back-office employees to work from home whenever possible
- Postponing or canceling large employee gatherings and community events
- Eliminating non-critical meetings
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to visit a branch lobby, please schedule an appointment in advance. Limited walk-in traffic may be allowed based on best practices to maintain social distancing. (Cloth or fabric face coverings are required for branch access.)
We encourage members to utilize online banking, mobile banking, branch drive-thru service and ATMs as primary options for service.
We will continue to modify operations as needed to promote health, safety and a high level of member service.
Complete the appointment request form. A team member will reach out to you within one business day to gather additional information about your appointment request.
Our employees are wearing face coverings to protect you, so we ask that you do the same for us. Based on the latest CDC recommendations, a cloth or fabric face covering is required for all branch lobby appointments. Please come prepared or your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
You can schedule an appointment at a branch to have a new card instantly printed. You can also give us a call at (602) 683-1000 and we will gladly order you a new card. Please be patient as we are experiencing extended hold times. If you enter your phone number when prompted for a call back (offered M-F, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.), we will keep your place in line and the next available team member will return your call.
Existing Loans & Accounts. If you need help managing your existing Arizona Federal loans or accounts, please contact us at the following phone numbers:
- Residential/Mortgage Loans: (602) 683-1412
- Consumer Loans (auto, credit cards): (602) 683-1212
- Commercial Loans: (602) 683-1723
During uncertain times, your first instinct might be to withdraw all the money from your accounts. But in reality, your money is safer in your account than in your pocket or tucked under your mattress.
You can rest easy knowing your deposits are federally insured up to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. To learn more about your coverage, visit the National Credit Union Administration’s website.
In addition, Arizona Federal remains very well capitalized and is in a strong financial position to weather this storm. We remain committed to playing our part in helping to limit the spread of the coronavirus and assisting our members who may be impacted by the pandemic.