Continuing to maintain a healthy and safe environment while providing a high level of service to our members remains our highest priority. With that in mind, Arizona Federal has made changes to our branch operations to minimize large crowds and accommodate social distancing.
Updates to Branch Operations
Here are some changes you’ll see in our branches beginning June 1:
- Members with scheduled appointments will receive priority access to our branch lobbies.
- Walk-in traffic may be allowed if space permits to comply with social distancing guidelines – appointments are highly encouraged to save you time.
- We’ll have floor markers and plexiglass germ shields in place to protect members and staff.
- Face coverings remain required to enter branch lobbies.
Drive-thru & ATM Access
Drive-thru service and ATM access remains available at these locations for deposits (cash and check) and cash withdrawals:
- 16th Street - 1505 E. Southern Ave., Phoenix
- Ahwatukee - 15625 S. 48th St., Phoenix
- Deer Valley - 2650 W. Ross Drive, Phoenix
- Gilbert - 1675 E. Elliot Road, Gilbert
- Glendale - 5485 W. Northern Ave., Glendale
- Scottsdale - 3396 N. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale
- Superstition Springs - 7202 E. Southern Ave., Mesa
- Washington Park - 4475 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix
ATM access remains available at these locations for deposits (cash and check) and cash withdrawals:
- Avondale - 13085 W. McDowell Road, Avondale
- Chandler - 2200 S. Gilbert Road, Chandler
- Colonnade - 1945 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix
- Surprise - 15460 N. Reems Road, Surprise
Scheduling a Branch Appointment.
For the fastest and most convenient access to our branches, please request an appointment.
We continue to practice social distancing. If you don’t have an appointment, you may be required to wait outside until space is available.
Phone Service: Extended hold times
Please be patient as we are experiencing longer than average hold times. If you enter your phone number when prompted for a call back (offered M-F, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.), we will keep your place in line and the next available team member will return your call.
Please be aware that representatives are available to assist you 24/7, but certain requests may require a call back during normal business hours (M-F, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to visit a branch lobby, please schedule an appointment in advance. Limited walk-in traffic may be allowed based on best practices to maintain social distancing. (Cloth or fabric face coverings are required for branch access.)
We encourage members to utilize online banking, mobile banking, branch drive-thru service and ATMs as primary options for service.
We will continue to modify operations as needed to promote health, safety and a high level of member service.
Complete the appointment request form. A team member will reach out to you within one business day to gather additional information about your appointment request.
Our employees are wearing face coverings to protect you, so we ask that you do the same for us. Based on the latest CDC recommendations, a cloth or fabric face covering is required for all branch lobby appointments. Please come prepared or your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
You can schedule an appointment at a branch to have a new card instantly printed. You can also give us a call at (602) 683-1000 and we will gladly order you a new card. Please be patient as we are experiencing extended hold times. If you enter your phone number when prompted for a call back (offered M-F, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.), we will keep your place in line and the next available team member will return your call.
Existing Loans & Accounts. If you need help managing your existing Arizona Federal loans or accounts, please contact us at the following phone numbers:
- Residential/Mortgage Loans: (602) 683-1412
- Consumer Loans (auto, credit cards): (602) 683-1212
- Commercial Loans: (602) 683-1723
During uncertain times, your first instinct might be to withdraw all the money from your accounts. But in reality, your money is safer in your account than in your pocket or tucked under your mattress.
You can rest easy knowing your deposits are federally insured up to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. To learn more about your coverage, visit the National Credit Union Administration’s website.
In addition, Arizona Federal remains very well capitalized and is in a strong financial position to weather this storm. We remain committed to playing our part in helping to limit the spread of the coronavirus and assisting our members who may be impacted by the pandemic.