28,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide!
To give you even more access to your money, we've partnered with the Co-Op Network - one of the largest surcharge-free ATM networks in the country - to give you access to over 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs all across the nation.
Co-Op Network ATMs are often located in 7-11 convenience stores.
You can access Co-Op ATMs and all other non-Arizona Federal ATMs for up to four free transactions per month. Keep in mind that Arizona Federal ATMs always offer unlimited free transactions.
How can I locate the ATMs nearest to me?
To find one of the 28,000+ ATMs near you, visit our locations page, enter your address and select search the "all surcharge-free ATMs" option.
Not near a computer? Simply text your location- address, intersection or zip code- to MYCOOP (692667) from any mobile phone. A few seconds later you'll receive a text message with the location of the nearest surcharge free ATMs in your area. If you prefer, click here to download an iPhone application to easily locate CO-OP Network ATMs.
ATM Safety Tips
From Electronic Funds Transfer Association and the Los Angeles Police Department
- Pay close attention to the ATM and your surroundings. Don't select an ATM at the corner of a building. Corners create a blind spot. Use an ATM located near the center of a building. Choose a well-lighted location free of shrubbery and decorative dividers.
- Be aware of your surroundings throughout the transaction. Be wary of people offering to help or anyone sitting in a parked car nearby. When leaving an ATM, make sure you are not being followed. If you are, drive immediately to a police station, fire station or a crowded location.
- Do not use an ATM that appears unusual looking or offers unfamiliar options.
- Do not let people look over your shoulder as you enter your PIN. Memorize it. Never write it on the back of your card. Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps your card. Instead, contact your bank.
- Do not wear expensive jewelry or take other valuables to the ATM.
- Never count cash at the machine or in public. Wait until you are in a secure place.
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, your doors locked and leave enough room to maneuver between your car and the one ahead of you in the drive-up line.
- Maintain a supply of deposit envelopes at home or in your car. Prepare all transaction paperwork prior to your arrival at the ATM. This will minimize your time at the ATM.
- Closely monitor your bank statements and immediately report problems to your bank.
- If an assailant demands your money, comply.