1) When you put money in your account, this is called
making a ____________.
2) Don't spend all your money, but _____ some of it for the future.
3) The __________ Club is a special savings account at Arizona
Federal for members under 13 years old.
4) A ________ is a coin worth 1¢.
1) Your savings account is also called a _______ account.
2) When you have money in your account, you receive money called
a __________ every three months.
3) A __________ is a type of money such as a nickel or a dime.
4) When you put money in a credit union, they pay you ____________
for letting them use your money.
5) You can save your money in your savings __________ at Arizona